Meet our Ambassador for Oceania Peter Lam
Peter has helped some of Australia’s largest corporations and government departments realize benefits from adopting digital, agile & ‘new ways of working’ as an Enterprise Agile Coach, program manager and as a people leader / Head of Projects. He has worked on defining agility standards for 10,000+ people, through to recovering and delivering critical agile programs ranging from 150 – 1500+ people.
Over the last seven years, he have been sharing insights, experiences in a more formal sense via training courses:
– ICAgile – Enterprise Coaching Track – Coaching Agile Transitions
– Management 3.0 – designed to help you lead agile organisations
– Agile Lean Change Masterclass – integrating organizational change to agile delivery
Peter has worked to support the agile community since 2013:
• launching, curating and speaking at conferences,
• leading some of Melbourne’s largest meet ups with 4000+ members; and
Welcome to the festival!!!
Festival focus is the celebration is 20 years of Agile manifesto
– History and Origin of Agile
– Current State of Agile
– Future Possibilities for Agile
Discover more of our Ambassadors here: https://lnkd.in/dKnDQEv