Agile20Reflect is delighted to be hosting this event which takes a look at the some of the origins of Agile and the personal stories and accounts of a number of wonderful Agilist. The festival is about people, after all!
In this session we will hear five Lightning Talks followed by a Q&A Panel discussion facilitated by your host.
It helps to remember that Agile was quite alien and remains so to many. It also means different things to different people and is now becoming more woven into the fabric of daily life.
The wonderful guest speakers share their stories and welcome you to explore their journey’s with us.
The session format:
Welcome and introductions
– Waterfall is just the tip of the Iceberg: Martin Hinselwood
– My Pilgrimage to Snowbird and Back Again: Portia Tung
– Stories from a reformed RUP Product Manager: Dave West
– Removing Bottlenecks starts with the Table of Need: Coleen Esposito
– #BeMoreCoyote – the 12 second guide to Communities of Practice: Lynsae Tulloch
Questions and Answers session with all speakers
Wrap up and close session
See Meetup listing for more detail on the talks and speaker bios.