More and more companies are moving to Agile to effectively manage changes they face internally and in the marketplace. The demand for people to work in Agile is continually increasing.
*) For those of you navigating the job market or looking to make a move:
• Perhaps you have significant Agile experience and now find yourself needing to find your next job.
• Or maybe you are looking to apply your Agile experience to a different industry.
• Or perhaps you have training and certifications but no practical Agile experience and are seeking your first job role in Agile.
With a competitive job market, what steps do you need to take to
land the role you want? How do you enhance your Agile career to
find more fulfilling work?
*) Or perhaps you are a hiring manager or recruiter looking to fill positions with Agile professionals and would like to better understand what to look for when hiring for agility.
Come listen to our panel of experts who will share their thoughts, strategies, and insights, and answer your questions:
* David Schuchman is an information technology professional, an active leader, and a facilitator in the job seeker support community. He leads the Professional Service Group of Mercer County (https://www.psgofmercercounty.org), a volunteer support group for job seekers, and is a board member of three similar groups. David presents on job seeker support topics.
* Imtiaz Fazal is the Corporate Vice President of a PMO and an Agile Coach who leads Agile transformation at all levels of an organization. He provides enterprise training on Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Framework Enterprise (SAFe®).
* Joseph Jones is a Professional Development Coach, Servant Leader, and Product Developer with a demonstrated history in agile, human centered design, and design thinking. Joseph is the founder of Shifting Focus Consulting, LLC, and a member of the International Coaching Federation.
* Melanie Ossi is a Technical Recruiter at TEKsystems, and Tori Santagata is an Account Manager at TEKsystems, the nation’s leading technology services company. They have extensive experience recruiting for and filling Agile positions and supporting their clients throughout the New Jersey market.
This session will provide you with the opportunity to:
• hear directly from recruiters on what they are looking for when they are filling Agile roles.
• learn more about what different Agile roles entail.
• gain insights on changing industries.
• meet potential candidates seeking Agile job roles if you are a hiring manager or recruiter.