We invite you to an interactive session to talk about your experiences of Agility with your peers.
As facilitor, Frederik Vannieuwenhuyse will hold the time and space!
* 19H20-19H30 : time to connect
* 19H30-19H45 : What does Agile mean to you? (Impromptu Networking)
* 19H45-20H30 : Tell a story about a time when you worked on a challenge with others and you are proud of what you accomplished using Agile principles and values. What is the story and what made the success possible? (Appreciative Interview)
* 20H30-20H50 : What’s your bold idea for the future of Agility? (25/10 Crowd Sourcing)
* … 21H00 : feedback, farewells and goodbyes
BIO of the facilitator:
Frederik Vannieuwenhuyse is on a journey of discovery and learning how to grow effective, resilient and agile organizations.
He is a Coach, Facilitator, Educator, Mentor, Systems Thinker, Complexity Navigator and Social Thinker.
He is also the Board Member of Agile Consortium Belgium.
Agile Belgium hosts this session to celebrate the 20 years of Agile Manifesto together with Agile 20 Reflect which is a global community led festival.