- This event has passed.
Bringing Agility into Education
February 2 @ 10:30 am - 11:00 am GMT
Aga Gajownik will reflect on and explore the effects of Agile in Education, the progress made, the value and benefits gained and what the future holds for Generation Agile.
In this short, but no less exciting, session you will learn insights around:
– the importance of creating agile professionals
– working with young people and communities new to agile
– changes in attitudes and mindsets in 2020
– agile responses to our fast changing world
– case studies in education and business from Islington Council & ING
– how you can get involved
Aga Gajownik is a Social Entrepreneur, Start-up strategist and Educator leading Scrum Educational Experience Ltd., and Innovation and Integration Pte. Ltd.,. She specialises in creating development frameworks for digital leadership and entrepreneurship education using Agile methodologies and experiential learning.
Connect with Aga on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/agagajownik/
In collaboration with the Scrum Educational Experience.